40% TUSSAH SILK
60% COMBED COTTON
BEST FOR BABY: 3 – 15 KG
WEAVE TYPE: JACQUARD SINGLE WEAVE
– POLAND COURIER – 1 DAY
– EUROPE COURIER – 2-5 DAYS
– WORLDWIDE COURIER – 3-10 DAYS
KENHURU BABY SLING
BIRDS pattern in very special release – my own baby legacy wrap!
Today is the birthday of my fourth child – second son – Antoni.
Intensive turquoise tussah silk with nubs in violet, green and blue colors on one side, on the other black combed cotton warp!
Works really well in tightening and it’s great for single and also multilayer carry. Extremely soft and very supportive.
If you had OLIVE VENICE or OLIVE BOBRZYNKA – this is the same blend!
BIRDS ANTONIO need to be wash only by hand before use!
I CREATED ONLY 8 OF THESE WRAPS!
40% tussah silk
60% combed cotton
Aprox. 240 gsm
Best of baby: 3 kg – 15 kg
1st grade – double weave
◾️ BIRDS ANTONIO RS – € 160
◾️ BIRDS ANTONIO 4 – € 290
◾️ BIRDS ANTONIO 5 – € 300
◾️ BIRDS ANTONIO 6 – € 310
WHAT MAKES KENHURU WRAPS SO SPECIAL?
– uniqueness – I create literally a few a baby wraps in a given model – they are almost like <strong>haute coutere</strong>
– KENHURU wraps are made of natural fibers of the highest quality – I order them from Italy, France and Japan
– the yarn I use is certified by OEKO-TEX 100, AZO Free, Woolmark etc.
– the pattern on my wraps is woven – it’s like a picture made of threads of yarn, not a print on the fabric
– amazing softness and delicacy of my baby wraps from the first use
– design – I draw each pattern myself, I choose colors, compositions and weaves of fabrics, which are later created for me by a small weaving mill in central Poland
– each baby wrap is beautifully packed in a black box
FEEL THE BOND
PREMIUM QUALITY jacquard baby wraps designed and weaved in Poland in very limited editions. Made from super soft combed cotton for the best user experience. Easy in wrapping, comfy and very modern.
If you are looking for UNIQUE wraps for your baby you should try KENHURU right now!
KENHURU is a MUST HAVE for every young mother, because thanks to a sling we build a bond with the baby, we can give him what is most important – that is, our closeness, warmth and the sound of a beating heart, which he knows from his belly. At the same time, we gain free hands and take care of our spine thanks to the correct posture when carrying a child. But let’s not forget the daddies too! A sling for babywearing is a wonderful tool to actively involve men in caring for a baby and at the same time help them build an emotional bond with the baby.