Lowest price in 30 days: €846,00
29% TUSSAH SILK
71% COMBED COTTON
BEST FOR BABY: 4 – 18 KG
WEAVE TYPE: JACQUARD POCKET WEAVE
– POLAND COURIER – 1 DAY
– EUROPE COURIER – 2-5 DAYS
– WORLDWIDE COURIER – 3-10 DAYS
KENHURU BABY SLING
I am proud to present to you the first baby wrap made with tussah silk and woven in a pocket weave. A pattern is like a thread sewing two separate pieces of fabric together. This method of weaving provides incredible load-bearing capacity and fluffiness to the baby wrap. The colors are vivid and expressive, and the wrap itself is incredibly soft from begining.
Fans of the OLIVE pattern will be delighted with this wrap. This is definitely a proposition for toddlers.
OLIVE DENIM need to be wash before use!
I CREATED ONLY 9 OF THESE WRAPS!
21% TUSSAH SILK
79% COMBED COTTON
Aprox. 360 gsm
Best of baby: 4 kg – 18 kg
1st grade – pocket weave
WHAT MAKES KENHURU WRAPS SO SPECIAL?
– uniqueness – I create literally a few a baby wraps in a given model – they are almost like <strong>haute coutere</strong>
– KENHURU wraps are made of natural fibers of the highest quality – I order them from Italy, France and Japan
– the yarn I use is certified by OEKO-TEX 100, AZO Free, Woolmark etc.
– the pattern on my wraps is woven – it’s like a picture made of threads of yarn, not a print on the fabric
– amazing softness and delicacy of my baby wraps from the first use
– design – I draw each pattern myself, I choose colors, compositions and weaves of fabrics, which are later created for me by a small weaving mill in central Poland
– each baby wrap is beautifully packed in a black box
FEEL THE BOND
PREMIUM QUALITY jacquard baby wraps designed and weaved in Poland in very limited editions. Made from super soft combed cotton for the best user experience. Easy in wrapping, comfy and very modern.
If you are looking for UNIQUE wraps for your baby you should try KENHURU right now!
KENHURU is a MUST HAVE for every young mother, because thanks to a sling we build a bond with the baby, we can give him what is most important – that is, our closeness, warmth and the sound of a beating heart, which he knows from his belly. At the same time, we gain free hands and take care of our spine thanks to the correct posture when carrying a child. But let’s not forget the daddies too! A sling for babywearing is a wonderful tool to actively involve men in caring for a baby and at the same time help them build an emotional bond with the baby.